Evolution Gaming is one of the most reputable and advanced interactive gaming software designers, specialising in live dealer casino games.
Delivering real money live croupier services to a multitude of Internet operators, who in turn offer such services to their registered members via multiple channels and devices, Evolution Gaming runs games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker, streamed in high definition quality, and hosted by professionally trained croupiers.
Where to access Evolution Gaming live titles
Having researched a host of different online and mobile casino sites, MobileCasinoSite.com has narrowed its selection down to what it believes to be three of the best and most respected gambling platforms to host live games powered by Evolution Gaming:
Each of these casinos boast fully-fledged mobile and tablet interfaces, and live titles can be accessed across all devices. Games can only be played within real money mode, so you’ll need to register accounts with your chosen casino and deposit some cash via one of the several secure deposit methods in order to enter the gaming rooms.
How do the live dealer titles operate?
Founded in 2005, Evolution Gaming has built a strong portfolio and reputation, succeeding in delivering uninterrupted and entertaining live games to its substantial customer base. With state of the art live production gaming studios in Riga and Malta, Evolution Gaming has won both the eGaming Review Live Casino Software Supplier Of The Year and Software Rising Star of the Year.
Set up just like a traditional brick and mortar casino, the Riga and Malta studios employ professional dealers who host the games, adjudicators to monitor the action and resolve any player/dealer concerns, and technicians to fix any technical glitches, should they arise.
Evolution Gaming adheres to all of the online gambling industry’s most strictest regulatory requirements, security standards are second to none, and any issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
The games are filmed with HD equipment, and fed in real time to the partnered operators. Members of the above listed casino sites can choose their games and dealers, and take part in the action, placing bets and chatting to the croupiers and other players from around the world, via a live chat feature (regulated by chat moderators).
Some of the features you can access when playing the live titles include:
- Classic or 3D view
- Play at multiple tables simultaneously
- Check gaming history and statistics
- Alter the video and audio quality
- Access live chat
- Bet behind other players in blackjack
- Set up and auto-play function
- Enjoy a host of exclusive side wagers
What games are available to play
The following live titles are available to play for real money as of 2015. Evolution Gaming is constantly improving its catalogue of games, so we can expect to see even more titles added in the near future.
- Live blackjack – browse the different blackjack tables, including Evolution Gaming’s unique ‘Blackjack Party’ room, where two or three croupiers run rounds of blackjack in a social and entertaining environment.
- Live roulette – Make sure to check out Evolution Gaming’s exclusive ‘Immersive Roulette’ title, which won the eGaming Review Game of the Year in 2014 (multiple camera angles, 200 frames-per-second HD video, and slow motion replays).
- Live baccarat – Asia’s most popular card game in a live online format, with exclusive side bets.
- Live Casino Hold’em – A brilliant live variation to the immensely popular Texas Hold’em community poker game.
- Live Three Card Poker – The simple and addictive poker variant which involves two side bets: the pair plus bonus bet and the six card bonus bet.
Betting limits are flexible and customisable:
- Roulette: Ranging from $0.10 through to $50,000 bets
- Blackjack: Ranging from $5 to $5,000 bets per hand
- Baccarat: Ranging from $1 through to $2,000 bets per hand
- Casino Hold’em: Ranging from $0.50 through to $1,500 wagers per hand
- Three Card Poker: Ranging from bets of $1 to $3,000 per hand
These wagering ranges are subject to change, but give you a good indication as to how much you can stake per round/hand.
Evolution Gaming is licensed and registered by the Malta Gaming Authority, the U.K. Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The company gets its software regularly tested by the Bureau Veritas Group (http://www.bureauveritas.com/) and NMi (http://www.nmi.nl/). Evolution Gaming has also received the eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA) Live Dealer Seal of Approval.