Until the 30th of September, playing your favourite casino games on your smartphone, tablet or desktop at Royal Vegas Casino will earn you rewards points as part of the fun Demolition Dan side game, giving you the chance to level up each day to unlock different achievements.
This is a refreshing promo that we’ve never seen done before and is a great way to add some further excitement to your mobile casino gaming while also bringing more chances to win.
You’ll need to be a registered member at Royal Vegas Casino to be part of this game; simply sign in and navigate your way to Round One of the Demolition Dan game from the casino lobby. If you’re not yet a member and you’re reading this on your mobile device, tap our links to head directly to the RVC mobile site and register for a new account and scoop up the alluring welcome bonus.
Making your first real money deposit will be matched by up to $1,200, and you can participate in the Demolition Dan promo right away.
How to play Demolition Dan
- Sign into your Royal Vegas Casino account and activate the Demolition Dan promo.
- Start playing any of your favourite casino games for real money, choosing from pokies, blackjack, roulette, video poker or any other eligible RVC game. Playing these games will earn you rewards points as part of the standard Royal Vegas Loyalty Points Program.
- For every 30 reward points you earn, Demolition Dan will award you credits which go towards the construction of your building. You can watch as your building supplies are added and the tower starts to grow.
- You need to play at least three times per week to build each level of free credits. If you miss a day, Demolition Dan will tear down the building and take all your credits with him, leaving you to start from scratch again.
- If you manage to maintain construction of your building by earning 30 loyalty points three days per week, you can claim your credits on day seven.
- Check your progress any time by signing in and heading to the Demolition Dan construction site, which will tell you how much you’ve already earned and how much you need to unlock the next level.
As a hot tip, play at Royal Vegas every day of September to collect the maximum number of credits.
If you’re not familiar with the Royal Vegas rewards program, points are accumulated as follows:
- One credit wagered on the pokies = one reward point
- Five credits wagered on a table game = one reward point
This means for every 30 credits you wager on the pokies you’ll earn the eligible 30 rewards points to fulfil the requirements to level up in Demolition Dan. You earn rewards points regardless of the outcome of the game, whether you place a winning or losing bet.